On the day of the class, you MUST bring:
- At least one parent who stays the entire time. Parents will attend all classroom presentations with the teen, and observe while the teen and trained coach complete the driving exercises. Parents will also be asked to assist with resetting cones during the driving exercises.
- The car the teen drives most often. We will inspect the car before the driving exercises. Please remove all loose items in the car. No full-size SUVs or full-size pickups due to risk of rolling with high-profile vehicles. Call Wayne Street at 715-838-3073 if you have questions regarding vehicle types.
- Proof of insurance. Car must be insured for liability, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Collision coverage is optional, but drivers are responsible for any damage that may occur.
- Valid driver's license. Learning permits are not acceptable.
- Signed waiver. Both the student and parent(s) must sign the waiver.
- A positive attitude. Be ready to learn and have fun!
Return to the car class home page