The power of collaboration when it is critical.
The experience and skill of our emergency team can mean the difference between life and death. In our region, the power of collaboration brings the best emergency care to you:
- The Menard Center for Emergency Care at Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is ready 24 hours a day to provide care for all types of emergencies.
- Our highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment, along with our connection to thousands of Mayo Clinic experts, can provide you and your family quality emergency care, close to home.
- Our staff provides care at Emergency Departments in Eau Claire, Barron, Bloomer and Osseo. You can expect consistent protocols and care standards at and close communication between all locations.
As part of Mayo Clinic Health System, we are dedicated to putting patient needs first and our Emergency Department was designed around the needs of patients and their families.
- Full-time board certified emergency medicine physician staff
- ACLS trained registered nurses
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment capabilities including ultrasound, CT, interventional radiology, MRI, angiography and cardiac cath lab
- Primary stroke center and pediatric/adult neurosurgical capabilities
- Evaluate and manage acute coronary syndrome
- Telemedicine consults with patients, family members and local emergency medicine providers at Mayo Clinic Health System locations in Barron, Bloomer and Osseo
- Stroke telemedicine
- If your emergency medicine provider suspects you are having a stroke, he or she will activate the stroke telemedicine hotline at Mayo Clinic, which connects them to a Mayo Clinic vascular neurologist. The vascular neurologist will provide a real-time, audiovisual consultation and evaluation. Having this technology available reduces the risk of stroke-related disabilities for our patients. Read more about stroke telemedicine.
Always call 911 if you have an emergency.