The power of collaboration when it is critical.
When you need emergency care, every minute counts. That’s why our Emergency Department treats patients fast and efficiently and is the only Level II Adult Trauma Center within 90 miles:
- The Menard Center for Emergency Care at Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is ready 24 hours a day to provide care for all types of emergencies.
- Our highly trained staff and advanced equipment, along with our connection to thousands of Mayo Clinic experts, can provide you and your family quality emergency care, close to home.
- Our staff provides care at Emergency Departments in Eau Claire, Barron, Bloomer, Menomonie and Osseo. You can expect consistent protocols and care standards at and close communication between all locations.
We are dedicated to putting patient needs first and our Emergency Department was designed to provide expert, whole-person emergency care.
- Full-time board certified emergency medicine physician staff
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) trained registered nurses
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment capabilities including ultrasound, CT, interventional radiology, MRI, angiography and cardiac cath lab
- Pediatric and adult neurosurgical capabilities
- Evaluation and management of acute coronary syndrome
- Telemedicine consults with patients, family members and local emergency medicine providers at Mayo Clinic Health System locations in Barron, Bloomer and Osseo
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission ensures our readiness and skills to quickly and correctly treat stroke patients
Always call 911 if you have an emergency.