Don't let an injury wait!
Saturday Morning Clinics are for all fall season competitors injured during practices or events during the week. Sports Medicine physicians evaluate athletes, which may include X-ray evaluation. In addition, nurses or athletic trainers help with treatment plan and/or rehabilitation programs — all in one visit.
- Stop in any Saturday morning between 9 and 10 a.m. Aug. 13 through Oct. 15, at 1400 Bellinger St.
- Take the elevator to the fourth floor Orthopedics Department.
- Parental consent is required before treatment.
- Fees apply; insurance billed.
- Clinics are not for concussion screenings/evaluations.
Call 715-838-MEND (6363) for more information.