This program is designed for registered nurses, advanced practice providers, emergency and pre-hospital providers, and other health care professionals practicing in critical care and emergency medicine. Continuing education credits offered.
- Innovations in Orthopedic Trauma Care
- Mass Casualty and Emergency Management
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Functions and Roles of Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners
- Medical Examiner Processes and Purposes
- “When a tree falls in the woods” — A Chest Trauma Case Study