- Ability to self-direct the fellowship process under the direction of the chief administrative officer and the guidance of the senior leadership team.
- Active involvement in management activities at an organization dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Exposure to all levels of leadership/management functions from departmental, entity-specific, regional, and system wide in Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire and at Mayo Clinic.
- Opportunities for personal leadership/management development through the Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire Academy and national/regional health care conferences.
Fellowship Program Brochure
The following is a list of the current and previous administrative fellows, where they completed their graduate studies and their current position.
- 2015–2016 — Hannah Johnson, MHA, University of Minnesota, current administrative fellow at Mayo Clinic Health System, northwest Wisconsin region
- 2014–2015 — Mike Berger, MHA, St. Louis University, administrative director of primary care at Mayo Clinic Health System, northwest Wisconsin region
- 2013–2014 — Karly Wallace, MHA, University of Iowa, physician recruiter at Mayo Clinic Health System, northwest Wisconsin region
- 2012–2013 — Nicole Egan, MHA, University of Iowa, Orthopedic Center director at Mayo Clinic Health System, northwest Wisconsin region
- 2011–2012 — Brenda Martin, MHA, University of Minnesota, resource, training, and development manager at Mayo Clinic Rochester
- 2010–2011 — Christine (McManimon) Feller, MHA, University of Iowa, practice operations director for Employee and Occupational Health at Mayo Clinic Health System, southwest Wisconsin region
- 2009–2010 — TJ Burke, MHA, University of Iowa, director of Ambulatory Services at Virginia Mason Kirkland Medical Center
- 2008–2009 — Jerome Garrett Jr., MBA, University of Colorado Denver, division administrator of General Internal Medicine & Geriatrics at Medical College of Wisconsin
- 2007–2008 — Ankur Sharma, MHA, University of Minnesota, executive director of Heart and Vascular Service Line at University of Chicago Medicine
View videos from past fellows.