Bill Pay Options
(paperless billing, view payment history, pay from credit cards or your checking account)
Make a payment using a credit card, debit card or checking account. Or, view your past statements and payment history.
Subscribe to e-Statements to make online payments, access your past billing statements and payment history online.
To subscribe to e-Statements login using the subscribe link above and follow the easy steps. Click here to access e-Statements. If you need assistance, please call 1-888-838-6193 (toll free) Monday through Friday, from from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Have your most recent statement available when you enroll. It contains information you will need to enroll. If you receive statements for both clinic and hospital services you will need to go through the enrollment process for each. You may also view our frequently asked questions about e-Statements.
Revenue Cycle is dedicated to providing a variety of patient services as a courtesy and convenience to you. Our staff understands the complexity of medical charges and insurance issues, and is available to take your phone calls Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., at 1-888-838-6193 (toll free). We also welcome walk-in inquiries Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., at our office locations.
- Registration can be completed prior to admission at Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire's hospital.
- We accept demographic changes including name, address, and phone information through our website.
Update your hospital or clinic Information here.
- All insurance plans have varying requirements which our patients must know in order to ensure insurance coverage. This may require patients to take an active role in contacting their insurance plan regarding pre-certifications, referrals, etc.
- Patients are prompted to pay all amounts not covered by insurance at time of preregistration/check-in including co-pays, noncovered services, deductibles and/or coinsurance.
- Patients will receive a monthly billing statement itemizing the services received.
- Insurance claims will be submitted to insurance companies free of charge.
- Please remember, insurance policies are a contract between the patient and their insurance company, and as a result, it is their responsibility for payment of their bill.
- Patients will receive a monthly billing statement with full payment expected within 15 days.
- We realize that most medical expenses arise from unexpected accidents or illnesses and are difficult to budget. Call 1-888-838-6193 (toll free) to talk with a patient financial planner who is able to assist you in establishing payment arrangements and/or discussing financial assistance options.
- Wisconsin Transparency Law — Act 146 regarding health care charges went into effect Jan. 1, 2011.
- The act identifies requirements for releasing information by health care providers, hospitals and insurers.
- Charge information is provided upon request, within a realistic time, at no charge from Revenue Cycle.