You can make a difference!
Our volunteers add to the quality of health care we provide. You, too, can help to provide the many services that support the growth of our hospitals and clinics. Whether you're a retiree, teenager, professional, homemaker, man or woman, you can make a difference!
Volunteer shifts are flexible to fit into busy schedules. All new volunteers attend a general orientation in addition to receiving specific instructions in their area of service.
Medical Experience (MedEx) Program
High school juniors who are considering a career as a physician are invited to apply to the MedEx program. The program provides the unique opportunity to spend one-on-one time job shadowing physicians who practice in a variety of specialties. Students must complete required volunteer hours before being accepted into the program. The application deadline is May 1. More...
Please review the volunteer opportunities to see which activities are suitable to your interests and availability, including detailed information about the hospice volunteer opportunities available in your local community.
- Barron: Call 715-537-6766 or email Connie Dennis. Online application
- Bloomer: Call 715-568-6177, or email Karen White. Online application
- Chippewa Falls: Call 715-568-6177, or email Karen White. Online application
- Eau Claire: Call 715-838-3262, or email Lisa Nielsen. Online application
- Hospice: Call 715-464-5265, or email Jessica Entzminger. Online application
- Menomonie: Call 715-715-233-7314, or email Karen White. Online application
- Osseo: Call 715-233-7314, or email Karen White. Online application
- Rice Lake: Call 715-537-6766 or email Connie Dennis. Online application