The first step in the Mayo Clinic Health System Hometown Health application process is the submission of a letter of intent. Only one letter of intent per organization is accepted..
Email your letter of intent to email@example.com.
The letter of intent should not exceed two pages and must include the following information:
- Applicant’s full name, credentials and title
- Complete mail and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers
- Title of project
- Brief description of the project
- Statement of community need
- Draft project SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely) objectives
- Geographic area served
- Population size served
- Expected outcomes
- How the project will be sustained
- Partners in collaboration
- Amount of funding requested
- Any other project funding sources
Applicants whose letter of intent is selected will be invited to submit a full application. Those applicants also may be asked to submit additional documents as part of the application process.
Invitations to submit a full application will be emailed the week of March 20, 2017. Grant recipients will be notified via email or telephone beginning Monday, May 15, 2017.