Not feeling well? See a health care provider today!
If you are unable to see your primary care provider and need high-quality health care today, we offer several options where you can receive same-day care. Remember, call 911 in a serious emergency.
Urgent Care provides same-day treatment for those age 6 months and older for minor health concerns such as:
- Colds and flu including fevers, coughs, sore throats and ear aches
- Sprains, strains and simple fractures
- Scrapes and cuts
- Minor burns
- Skin conditions including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Urinary tract infections
- Back pain
- Allergic reactions
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.