Fountain Centers provides treatment to Mower County and the surrounding areas for persons 13 years of age and older and is staffed by licensed drug and alcohol counselors.
- Evaluations and Assessments
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Treatment- mornings and evenings , variable lengths of stay
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Treatment - Afternoon groups, variable lengths of stay
- Impact Awareness Group- a 6-week or 12-week chemical health education program
- Individual Therapy
- Family Intervention
- Public Education Services
Outpatient treatment services are also offered at Fountain Centers locations in Albert Lea, Fairmont, Faribault, Mankato, Owatonna, and Rochester.
Fountain Centers is accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.