The Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse recently announced the local organizations that will receive funds to be raised at the 28th annual Tiny Tim Gala Benefit, Jingle Bell Brunch and Festival of Trees, which will be held November 15 and 16 in The Waterfront Cargill Room.
In the past 27 years, the Tiny Tim events have raised over $950,000 for programs that support the health and well-being of our community.
Proceeds from this year’s events will go to:
- WAFER, Inc. to support the education and skill development of low income families so they can incorporate healthy and nutritious foods into their daily meals.
- Paws 4 Independence to provide service dogs and training to help disabled children and adults, including veterans, with the support skills needed to accomplish basic tasks in daily life.
- Safe Path to promote safety and to help remove barriers for survivors of sexual assault and/or domestic abuse who are trying to better their lives.
- St. Clare Health Mission to provide dental services and other free health care options for those in our community who are less fortunate.
- Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary to fund community programs and to support the health care initiatives of Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare.
For more information about this year’s events, visit tinytimgala.org.