The Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse recently announced the local organizations that will receive funds raised at the 27th annual Tiny Tim Gala Benefit and Jingle Bell Brunch to be held November 9 and 10 at The Waterfront Cargill Room in downtown La Crosse.
In the past 26 years, the Tiny Tim events have raised over $900,000 for health-related programs in our community.
Proceeds from this year’s events will go to:
- The Boys and Girls Club of Greater La Crosse for the development of a Fine Arts Program for area youth.
- The Salvation Army to fund an after school milk program for one year.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (N.A.M.I.) La Crosse County to purchase educational materials for people who have a loved one with mental illness.
- La Crosse County Health Department to fund Cribs for Kids, a program that provides new pack and plays and education to pregnant women or families who do not have a safe sleep place for their infant.
- Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary to support various charitable and community programs.
For more information about this year’s events, visit tinytimgala.org.