Next Class: 07/27/2016
Add to Calender
Special Event: Sports Physicals
Mayo Clinic Health System
1202 5th Grant Blvd. West
Wednesday, July 27, 4:30 to 6:15 p.m.
Appointments are required. To schedule your child's sports physical call 651-565-4571.
This is a sports participation physical examination only, please note the following:
- Immunizations will not be offered. If your child needs an immunization, please call your primary care physician, nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant.
- Athletes and parents should complete the Minnesota State High School League sports qualifying physical examination form (specifically the history portion). If the form is incomplete or unsigned, your child will be unable to participate.
- Athletes are asked to dress in loose fitting clothing and gym shorts. Girls should wear a sports top or swim suit top.
- If your child wears glasses or contact lenses, have them wear or bring them as a vision screening is part of the exam.
- Caffeine or sports drinks should not be consumed prior to the exam.