Next Class: 09/13/2017
Add to Calender
Fitness & Weight Management: The Mayo Clinic Diet Program - Session 3
Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse
700 West Ave. South
Hospital Building - Lang Conference Room - First Floor
The Mayo Clinic Diet Program is an interactive weight management group class designed for adults with an elevated Body Mass Index (BMI) and is:
- Based on the New York Times bestseller, The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight
- A 10-week class providing information on weight loss, nutrition, physical activity,
and other healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Lead by expert facilitators, including registered dietitians, an exercise physiologist,
and a psychology counselor (PhD).
- Presented in a group setting to promote an environment of sharing and support.
Participants will receive
- The Mayo Clinic Diet Journal
- The condensed, paperback version of The Mayo Clinic Diet book
- Pre-program and post-program biometric screening which includes a detailed body composition analysis
There will be a monthly discussion group on a Monday evening (date to be determined).