Next Class: 01/18/2017
Fitness & Weight Management: The Mayo Clinic Diet Program - Session 1
Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare in La Crosse
700 West Ave. South
Hospital Building - Lang Conference Room - First Floor
Cost — $149 to be paid at time of registration.
The Mayo Clinic Diet Program is an interactive weight management group class designed for adults with an elevated Body Mass Index (BMI) and is:
- Based on the New York Times bestseller, The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well. Enjoy life. Lose weight
- A 10-week class providing information on weight loss, nutrition, physical activity,
and other healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Lead by expert facilitators, including registered dietitians, an exercise physiologist,
and a psychology counselor (PhD).
- Presented in a group setting to promote an environment of sharing and support.
Participants will receive
- The Mayo Clinic Diet Journal
- The condensed, paperback version of The Mayo Clinic Diet book
- Pre-program and post-program biometric screening which includes a detailed body composition analysis
There will be a monthly discussion group on a Monday evening (date to be determined).