Next Class: 08/10/2017
Add to Calender
Support Groups: Hearing Loss Support Group
Mayo Clinic Health System
1025 Marsh St.
Lower Level Conference Room 0310
Second Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m.
A safe and supportive place for adults who are hard of hearing to learn about and discuss concerns related to hearing loss.
This support group will provide:
- A support environment for people with hearing loss.
- A safe place to share personal information, suggestions and experiences about living with hearing loss.
- Information for living with hearing loss.
- Information about new innovations and research in the hearing loss field.
- What is shared with the group, stays with the group.
- One person speaks at a time.
- Be respectful of other's feelings and words.
- This group is for networking with other adults with hearing loss, not for professional advice.
For more information, call 507-594-6427 or email email@example.com.