Classes & Events
Find ways to get active — or get involved — in your community.
Next Class: 07/03/2017
Community Education: Healing Through Grief Series
Mayo Clinic Health System
815 10th Street South
Clinic Building - use Family Health Clinic Entrance
Sally Olson Conference Room
(behind registration desk)
Sessions include an educational topic and a time to share with others also experiencing grief. Free confidential, one-on-one support is also available from a Franciscan Healthcare chaplain with specialized training in grief. Registration is not required, attend any or all sessions.
The February to July 2017 program schedule.
- February 20 – The Grieving Process: What’s Happening to Me
- March 6 – Grief with Our Family and Friends
- March 20 – Tasks in Healthy Mourning
- April 3 – Coping Through Anniversaries and the Holidays
- April 17 – Differences Between Grieving and Depression
- May 1 – Grief and Wellness
- May 15 – Grief and Your Questions
- June 5 – Creative Memory-Making Ideas
- June 19 – Spirituality and Grief
- July 3 – From Surviving to Growing
One-on-one free and confidential support is also available.
Please call Spiritual Care at 608-785-0940, extension 22218 for additional information.