Classes & Events
Find ways to get active — or get involved — in your community.
Next Class: 04/02/2018
Community Education: Healing Through Grief Series
Mayo Clinic Health System
700 West Avenue South
Hospital Building - 1st Floor
Lang Conference Room
Sessions include an educational topic and a time to share with others also experiencing grief. Free confidential, one-on-one support is also available from a Franciscan Healthcare chaplain with specialized training in grief. Registration is not required, attend any or all sessions.
5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The February to June 2018 program schedule:
- February 19 – The Grieving Process: What’s Happening to Me
- March 5 – Grief with Our Family and Friends
- March 19 – Tasks in Healthy Mourning
- April 2 – Coping Through Anniversaries and the Holidays
- April 16 – Differences Between Grieving and Depression
- April 30 – Grief and Wellness
- May 14 – Creative Memory-Making Ideas
- June 4 – Spirituality and Grief
- June 11 – From Surviving to Growing
One-on-one free and confidential support is also available.
Please call Spiritual Care at 608-785-0940, extension 22218 for additional information.