Next Class: 10/19/2017
Add to Calender
Professional Education & CME: Critical Care and Emergency Symposium
Mayo Clinic Health System
1221 Whipple St.
Park in the free ramp.
This program is designed for registered nurses, advanced practice providers, emergency and pre-hospital providers, and other health care professionals practicing critical care and emergency medicine.
- Traumatic brain injury
- Current trends in street drugs
- Pediatric trauma and emergencies
- Mental health
- Current practices in interventional radiology
- Adult traumatic injuries
After completing this learning activity, you will be able to:
- Discuss current trends and treatment modalities for patients receiving critical care and emergency treatment.
- Describe current evidence used in clinical practice to improve patient outcomes.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Nurses successfully completing and evaluating this activity will earn 6.5 contact hours. This activity has been approved for continuing education hours for EMS.
Online registration and payment is required. For questions concerning the conference, email Pam Johnson, R.N., M.S.N., at firstname.lastname@example.org.