Next Class: 12/27/2017
Add to Calender
Community Education: Child and Babysitting Safety Classes — December 27
Mayo Clinic Health System
700 West Ave. S.
Clinic Building - Lower Level
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Gain the skills and confidence to be a great babysitter.
The class features hands-on activities, interactive video and discussion to teach young adults how to:
- Care for infants and children
- Make good decisions, solve problems and stay safe
- Be good leaders and role models
- Handle emergencies, such as injuries, illnesses and accidents
- Education for youth who are getting ready to safely stay at home alone
Open to boys and girls ages 10 to 14 years old. Lunch will be provided.
Advance registration is required. Please call 608-392-4172 to register.