With more than 1000 physicians in more than 60 communities, Mayo Clinic Health System brings Mayo Clinic to you. You'll get:
If you are looking for health care in Rochester or Kasson, Minnesota, visit the Mayo Clinic Employee & Community Health website.
- A team of providers — You'll receive personalized care from a team of providers based on your unique needs. Most teams include physicians, nurse practitioners and other types of providers, all focused on delivering the care you need.
- 24/7 access to a nurse* — Members can call the Mayo Clinic nurse line any time of day or night for help in deciding how to treat symptoms. Some common conditions can be treated over the phone without an office visit.
- Coordinated care — After a hospital stay or emergency room visit, you'll receive personalized support in scheduling a follow-up appointment with a primary care provider.
- Online access to your Mayo Clinic health records** — Get lab results, see clinical notes, send secured messages to your care team and more using Patient Online Services.
- Ranked #1 in more specialties — You’ll have access to the resources and expertise of Mayo Clinic, ranked #1 in more specialties than any other hospital in the nation by US News & World Report.
*Not currently available in Waycross, Georgia
**Patient Online Services in Waycross, Georgia only allows access to Mayo Clinic Health System health records